Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving

Well Thanksgiving is tomorrow and I was thinking I probably should update our blog. So here it goes :)
Well our little family is doing great! Titan is growing like a weed and is so much fun these days! He loves to interact with us and play and watch movies. He is starting to realize who me and Greg are. Before he would just randomly say mama and dada, but now he will look around the house for us saying mama, if I'm gone, or dada, if Greg's gone. I can't go into a room and shut the door without hearing him pound on the door and say "mama mama maaamaaa". It's so funny, and then Charlie is right next to him scratching on the door. Silly boys :)
Ty has been crawling for a while and now he walks around while he holds onto things. He pulls himself up  onto everything! I know it's only gonna get worse :) I'm sad that he is growing up, but he is so much fun in this stage! I love it!




I cannot wait till Christmas! I am so excited for Ty to open presents. I know it won't matter to him, but me, I am stoked!! We already have Christmas decorations up and Ty loves to look at them and talk to them :) It's super cute!
I am so grateful for my little family! My husband is amazing, and he sacrifices so much for us by working to support our family. He is the best daddy ever too, I love watching him and Titan together. He loves his daddy soooo much! I am also so grateful for my little man! He is the best thing Greg and I have ever done. I love him so much and he brings so much joy into mine and Greg's lives. We couldn't be more happy with our family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment