Friday, July 23, 2010

Titan is getting big so fast! It's crazy! I weighed him on monday and the dude weighs 18 pounds! I was looking at pics the other day and it made me sad because he isn't as little as he was when he was born. BUT he has such a personality now and I love it! He will laugh and giggle at everything. It's so funny! He loves to laugh and giggle when he watches Spongebob, thats when he laughs the most. We just signed another year lease at our apartment complex. Since we will be here for another year I want to paint Titan's room. The theme in his room is over course helicopters :) (duh! cuz daddy's a helicopter pilot) I want to make my own helicopter wall stickers to match his bed set, but I'm not quite sure how to do that? Any ideas anyone? Anyways I will probably paint his room blue on the top and green, brown, and white stripes on the bottom...all of course to match his bedset. Should be a fun project for me since I get so bored around here lol. Here are some new pics of the little man :)



As you can see he loves to be shirtless (just like his daddy) what am I gonna do with him? lol

2 comments:

  1. He is getting so big and is such a cutie! I can't wait to see him in a few more months. Titans room will be really cool when its done! You should look at some vinyl places online to see if one can cut out some custom shapes for you for a good price. Plus when you guys do move it won't ruin the wall when you take the stickers off if they're vinyl.

    ReplyDelete